Sploosh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant Thread

2 posters

Go down

Rant Thread Empty Rant Thread

Post by Ferox Wed 21 Jan 2015 - 20:11

Rant Thread Sand+frog+little

tell the tiny frog what is annoying you.

mx. frog, I am offended by the m+m adverts on telly. Especially the new one where the m+m takes his shell off and starts dancing naked. it's not funny and it offends evreyone around him. m+ms taste ok but they have sexist and cringy ads and I think they should stop. What can you advise me to do Mx. frog?
Ferox
Ferox

Back to top Go down

Rant Thread Empty Re: Rant Thread

Post by Clavain Wed 21 Jan 2015 - 22:23

The chemistry/physics/my form tutor teacher at school who looks like Heisenberg from Breaking Bad but is 100% less cool. I'll call him Mr Tube for reasons, he just shouts at people so unprofessionally and actually told me that I should stay up until 4 AM to do this homework who does that WHO DOES THAT.

He commits the following offenses:

-ridiculously strict lateness policy, with marking people in as absent instead of late so they have to go to the office and sign in and are late for their next lesson, but is late himself to every form time by at least 4 minutes despite his office being literally opposite

-locking the form room so everyone has to wait outside when he is inside and could literally just open it so we could sit down with our heavy stuff (rip ferox u are a lifter)

-shouting at people really, really loudly depending on his own mood instead of people's actions, often just for talking before he's even asked to be quiet, or talking during LITERALLY GROUP WORK OK LET ME TELL U WE WERE DOING THIS PRESENTATION AND WE WERE TALKING AND HE WAS LIKE "STOP TALKING" AND I WAS LIKE "WE'RE LITERALLY HERE TO TALK THIS IS LITERALLY TIME PUT ASIDE IN OUR DAY TO TALK TO ONE ANOTHER TO DO THIS GROUP PRESENTATION" and omfg that's my feel right there omfg

-so we have this 1/2 an hour after lunch in which there's an assembly, you do something like mentoring, or do some independent study. Mr Tube marks everyone in as absent constantly when they're doing mentoring or other community service stuff (a compulsory part of our academic qualification) if you don't tell him the morning before. Tell him the day before, tell him you'll never be there on Thursdays because of mentoring, he just marks you in absent. the worst part? We have to pay the hundreds of pounds for our own exams if we get under 80% attendance, which I am on the path towards because I'm serving the community thanks Mr Tube

-Right my friend had this one class where he did aN ENTIRE LESSON IN ITALIAN FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES LIKE IT WAS PHYSICS WHAT ARE U DOING MR TUBE WHAT ARE U DOING

MR TUBE HAS GONE TOO FAR
Clavain
Clavain
Admin

http://clavain.blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferox Sat 24 Jan 2015 - 13:46

Aye the Tube. Mx frog is displeased.
He does not know the ways of our school - he does not respect our culture.
Ferox
Ferox

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferox Mon 2 Mar 2015 - 22:25

Mx Frog, it is 22:19 at night, I am tired, have a mild cold and would like to go to sleep. I've done eff all this evening so I already feel awful, but I was just going to print off this one sheet of paper for school before I retire. However someone has misplaced the cable that connects me to the printer and I can't do this one thing. 
I feel like I should hit it and cry at it but I probably won't do this.
Mx Frog, please lend me a feel and protect the free market at all costs, love Ferox.
Ferox
Ferox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down